• Grey LinkedIn Icon
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Google+ Icon
In the event of rain that forces the postponement of racing for the day, all classes will be pushed to the following day.  Will be using a 2am curfew to complete racing for the night.  If we have not finished racing by 2am, it will be moved until the next day (does not apply to Saturday Night).
In the very unlikely event that all racing cannot be completed by Sunday, we will continue into Monday.
Due to the large number of racers and fans that are travelling long distances, under no circumstances will this event be postponed to a later date.